Parents' views and feedback are very important to us to ensure we continue to provide exceptional service to our families and education to our pupils.
In 2019, our Parent Survey conducted by Governors had a record number of 60 responses.
These are some of the things you told us we do well:
- Wider curriculum experiences, outside activities, social and life skills,
- Preparing our children well for adulthood
- Talent shows and sports days
- Fantastic home school communication
- After school clubs
- Well trained staff
- Staff support and care is exceptional
- Parent courses
- Being child focused and putting their wellbeing first
- Residential is Outstanding and essential
- Providing high quality special education to develop each pupil to their potential
- Small classes and high staff ratio
- Understanding and supporting my child's needs
- Show progress system - showing progress to EHCP outcomes - especially the photos
These are some of the things you told us we could do better:
- More social events
- More fundraising
- More after school clubs
- Consider wrap around care
- Weekend activities
- More academic work
- Open another school to spread their good work
- Don't grow to big or spread too thin
- Ensure you continue to attract and retain high quality staff as a Teaching School.
- More communication about non verbal children.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with any concerns or requests you may have.