Home School Link Support
The role of the Home School Link Worker at Linden Bridge is to help provide a link between the School and home, and to offer support and guidance to you whilst your child is at our School.
The Home School Link Worker offers support by:
- Improving communication between the School and yourselves
- Offering one to one support and advice in a non-judgemental environment
- Arranging a home visit where necessary
- Providing clear guidance on Special Educational Needs and offering support with your child’s autism
- Helping you to understand and access information from external agencies, that can offer support to your child.
- Providing practical help and emotional support to you and your child throughout times of crisis
- Providing support to you and your child during times of change at School
- As a school, we believe if we work in partnership together, we can help to achieve the best outcome for your child. If you would like to speak to us at any time, about any matter, please do not hesitate to call the school office, let your child's class teacher know or contact the school by email.
We are currently only supporting Linden Bridge parents/carers.
Linden Bridge is a "Leading Parent Partnership Award" Accredited School.
School contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Autistic Society Surrey Branch
For information please find a link below to the Surrey Branch of the National Autistic Society. They hold some very useful information including local meetings for parents and training courses. You can register your details for their bi-monthly newsletter which also lists various events for children.